*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Here is a really nice collectors lot of 12 spoons and 1 fork from several different countries. They are the small collectors type measuring between 4 to 5.5 inches long. Descriptions left to right in the photo as follows:
1. Fork says Norge (Norway) on the stem and has Oslo Radhus on the bezel. Looks like it is silver plate and is stamped EIK S-P 40 on the back.
2. Spoon says Acapulco and has nice engraving on the spoon and green onyx handle. Looks like silver plate.
3. Spoon says Switzerland and Schweiz Suisse. Looks like silver plate and has a chalet cabin on top. Nice engraving and is stamped Antico 800 on the back.
4. Spoon looks like a cheapie with weak engraving. Thin metal marked Japan on the back.
5. Spoon marked Japan on the back and on the top - standard metal, may be missing its bezel.
6. Spoon says Portugal down the arm and Portugal on the bezel. Nice crown crest shaped engraving on top. Seems like a thin silver plate.
7. Spoon marked Hong Kong Sterling on the back and you can see in the photo the way it ornately says Hong Kong on the handle. Looks like an old one. My fave of the group!
8. Spoon marked Korea. Looks nice but not the best of the lot. Has a gold tone finish.
9. Spoon marked Korea with a face embossed on top and some Korean engraved on it.
10. Spoon marked Korea. Same style as #8 but in silver tone.
11. Spoon marked Korea with a man or sage kneeling on the top.
12. Spoon marked Canada with an embossed maple leaf. Gold tone and has Rainy River engraved on the spoon dish part.
13. Spoon marked St. Thomas on top and has a nice embossed fish. Spoon dish part is engraved U.S. Virgin Islands and has the map of the 3 islands each marked - St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix.
A nice group for the spoon collector and it's all for 1 money! Hopefully there are some gems in this lot for you. You can click on the product images for a larger view. Check out all of the other items in my store! Please bookmark it and visit often. Thanks for looking!